Humphries, Patterson, & Lewis
830 Paulsen Center
Our lawfirm was established in the early 1950's by J. Orville Humphries and T Glover Patterson.
The partners in our firm presently are Richard E. Lewis and Neil E. Humphries.
Our firm provides a wide range of legal services with special emphasis in the areas of personal injury, insurance law, injuries to children, trucking accidents, real estate, business formation and commercial law.
Through the decades, our firm has established a reputation as lawyers who put the client first and provide high quality legal services.
The lawyers in our firm are committed to establishing successful client relationships based on trust, integrity and honesty.